Links and references
Software using MPIR
- Sage uses MPIR as the default bignum
- Nemo is a computer algebra package for
the Julia programming language. It uses MPIR for bignum arithmetic.
- Flint is a number theory library written in C that supports MPIR. It includes a library for very fast polynomial arithmetic.
- eiffelroom : an interface in
the eiffel programming language
- gmpy is a Python extension module which wraps the GMP library to provide multiprecision arithmetic in Python. It also supports MPIR.
- Advanpix is a Multiprecision Computing Toolbox which enables users to conduct numerical computations in MATLAB with any required degree of precision, which supports MPIR.
- PHP is a popular general purpose scripting
language that supports MPIR.
- MPIR.net a fork of Sergey
Bochkanov's X-MPIR and the late Emil Stefanov's "GMP for .NET"
(also see the mpir.net directory of the main MPIR distribution for accessing
MPIR from .net)
References to MPIR in the literature and online
Mathematics, algorithms and implementation