2017-02-01: MPIR-3.0.0 is released.
2016-08-01: Alex Kruppa is hired to superoptimise MPIR assembly functions for modern Intel and AMD CPUs and write AVX assembly for the same.
2016-02-01: Alex Best is hired to write an assembly superoptimiser as part of the OpenDreamKit H2020 initiative, funded by the European Union.
2015-11-20: MPIR 2.7.2 is released!
This main new features of the 2.7.x series are:
- Fix bug in Karatsuba assembly code on Windows.
- Remove recently added basecase division which to be proved buggy.
- Added some missing information in AUTHORS.
- Travis continuous integration.
- Add building of tests to command line build for Windows.
- Improve speed and tune targets on Windows.
- Various improvements of MSVC build.